Lifespan Integration, LLC is a secular (non-religious) organization developed for the purpose of:
- Bringing knowledge, awareness, and personal experience of Lifespan Integration to qualified mental health professionals.
- Providing Lifespan Integration trainings, supervision, and continuing education to mental health professionals.
- Supporting interaction and cohesion within the community of trained LI therapists.
- Mentoring capable therapists toward becoming supervisors, facilitators, and or instructors of Lifespan Integration.
- Developing a safe and effective Lifespan Integration trauma clearing protocol which can be taught to and used by lay counselors.