Content of the Level 3 Lifespan Integration training
During the Level 3 training participants will learn:
- How Attachment theory informs LI treatment planning in Stage II of LI therapy.
- More about how to use Baseline protocol with the with the addition of a variety of “Pluses” which allow clients to shift away from embedded introjects and toward more authentic, healthy behaviors and cognitions.
- LI Birth protocol, used to resolve known and unknown birth trauma.
- LI Attunement protocol, used to give the client an energetic experience of existing within an attuned caregiving dyad, thereby building a more solid core self and meeting primary attachment needs.
- Continued treatment planning, incorporating the LI protocols learned in Levels 1 and 2 in order to increase each client’s integration and coherence.
Over this two day training there will be three supervised practice sessions. During these practicums participants will observe and practice giving and receiving the LI Attunement protocol from each of three roles: therapist, client, and observer. Every participant is required to complete all three practices in order to receive credit for the training.
The Lifespan Integration training workshops are for mental health professionals.
To qualify to attend, a therapist must have a graduate degree in the field of mental health. The trainings are open to clinicians with MA, MS, MC, MSW, PsyD, and PhD degrees in Psychology, and to MD Psychiatrists. Any exceptions must be approved prior to registration.
Psychology graduate students nearing completion of their programs are eligible to attend the Lifespan Integration training at a reduced rate. To qualify to attend, students should be in the final year of their training programs, and must be participating in a supervised counseling internship.
Tuition will be refunded in full if notice of cancellation is received at least three weeks prior to the first day of the two day training. For cancellations less than three weeks prior to the date of the training, tuition will be refunded less a $30 cancellation fee. Cancellations within 72 hours of the training will not be refunded, the exception being that we will refund therapists who test positive for Covid during the three days before the training.
Notification of cancellation should be emailed to info@LifespanIntegration.com
Cost of Level 3 training
Early registration rate (paid 3 weeks or more in advance of training dates):
- Full – $520
- Grad Students, Group rate, and those taking Level 1 for a second time – $430
Full rate – after early registration deadline:
- Full – $550
- Grad Students, Group rate, and those taking Level 1 for a second time – $460
14.5 Clock hours through NBCC
Three or more therapists attending from the same agency qualify for group rate.