Content of the Level 4 Lifespan Integration training
During the Level 4 training participants will learn:
- LI Preverbal Attachment Repair, used to fully repair unmet attachment needs during the preverbal years of 0 to 3.
- More about how to use Baseline protocol with the addition of a sorting process to initiate integration of dissociated items other than introjects, survival strategies and protectors.
- LI Cell Being Protocol, used to resolve known and unknown in utero trauma and to deepen the connection to the essence of Self.
- LI Script Clearing Protocol, used to sort around an unhealthy relational pattern or false belief in order to fully integrate new healthy information.
- LI treatment planning now includes protocols learned in all levels of training and can be individualized and optimized for each client
Over this two-day training there will be three supervised practice sessions. During these practicums participants will observe and practice giving and receiving the LI Preverbal Attachment Repair protocol from each of three roles: therapist, client, and observer. Every participant is required to complete all three practices in order to receive credit for the training.
The Lifespan Integration training workshops are for mental health professionals.
To qualify to attend, a therapist must have a graduate degree in the field of mental health. The trainings are open to clinicians with MA, MS, MSW, PsyD, and PhD degrees in Psychology, and to MD Psychiatrists. Any exceptions must be approved prior to registration.
Psychology graduate students nearing completion of their programs are eligible to attend the Lifespan Integration training at a reduced rate. To qualify to attend, students should be in the final year of their training programs, and must be participating in a supervised counseling internship.
Cancellation Policy: Tuition will be refunded in full if notice of cancellation is received at least three weeks prior to the first day of the two day training. For cancellations less than three weeks prior to the date of the training, tuition will be refunded less a $30 cancellation fee. Cancellations within 72 hours of the training will not be refunded, the exception being that we will refund therapists who test positive for Covid during the three days before the training.
Notification of cancellation should be emailed to info@LifespanIntegration.com