Content of the Level 4 Lifespan Integration training
During the Level 4 training participants will learn:
- LI Preverbal Attachment Repair, used to fully repair unmet attachment needs during the preverbal years of 0 to 3.
- More about how to use Baseline protocol with the addition of a sorting process to initiate integration of dissociated items other than introjects, survival strategies and protectors.
- LI Cell Being Protocol, used to resolve known and unknown in utero trauma and to deepen the connection to the essence of self.
- LI Script Clearing Protocol, used to sort around an unhealthy relational pattern or false belief in order to fully integrate new healthy information.
- More LI treatment planning, according to all LI protocols in order to increase each individual client’s integration and coherence, as well as to fully repair attachment.
Over this two-day training there will be three supervised practice sessions. During these practicums participants will observe and practice giving and receiving the LI Preverbal Attachment Repair protocol from each of three roles: therapist, client, and observer. In order to receive credit, each participant must remain present during the entire training, and must fully participate in all three practices.
Statement about the Practicums during Lifespan Integration trainings:
Each LI training involves three practice sessions. Every participant is required to complete all three practices in order to receive credit for the training. Therapists who experienced childhood trauma and/or neglect may have undiagnosed dissociative disorders. Internal coherence (a “solid enough” self-system) is a necessary quality of every successful LI therapist. Dissociative therapists with histories of childhood trauma and/or neglect, who have not yet completed enough of their own personal LI therapy, may want to consider experiencing their own Lifespan Integration therapy before attending the LI trainings.
The Lifespan Integration training workshops are for mental health professionals.
To qualify to attend, a therapist must have a graduate degree in the field of mental health. The trainings are open to clinicians with MA, MS, MSW, PsyD, and PhD degrees in Psychology, and to MD Psychiatrists. Any exceptions must be approved prior to registration.
Psychology graduate students nearing completion of their programs are eligible to attend the Lifespan Integration training at a reduced rate. To qualify to attend, students should be in the final year of their training programs, and must be participating in a supervised counseling internship.
Cancellation Policy: To encourage people to NOT attend LI trainings when sick, we have waived our normal cancellation policy during the Covid pandemic. Anyone who becomes sick will be asked to stay home and will be fully refunded. If you are not sick but wish to cancel for other reasons, please do so three weeks before the training to avoid being charged the $30 late cancellation fee.