LIFESPAN INTEGRATION UK
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All training course participants will need to provide LIUK with their contact details, including their email address. They will also need to be familiar with the terms and conditions that follow.
- Lifespan Integration training involves working in practicums with pre-verbal memories through to childhood and up to the present. The trainers and assistants will not be in a position to provide ongoing 1:1 attention to participants who are triggered by the training. We would therefore strongly recommend personal Lifespan Integration Therapy sessions prior to the training for participants who are aware of having experienced early trauma. Here is the link to the directory of LI Therapists. https://lifespanintegration.com/directory/
- All participants in LI UK training courses must read and agree to the License Agreement of Lifespan Integration LLC when registering for a training.
- Unless otherwise stated in the booking details for your course on our booking page, a deposit of £100 of the training fee will be required to secure a training place. The deposit is non-returnable, with the exception of the Covid related cancellation reasons detailed in our full cancellation policy.
- The deposit and final payment should be paid by the date(s) specified in the relevant booking details. The full fee will be required 6 weeks prior to the commencement of the training.
- LIUK reserves the right not to allocate places on training courses to participants who have not paid on time or made a prior alternative arrangement about payment of fees.
- If you have any special access needs or special requirements, please let us know.
- LIUK reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time. If this happens, the course participants will be informed of changes made.
Last Updated: October 2021