These Terms and conditions are designed for people purchasing one of the Lifespan Integration training courses.
Lifespan Integration™ Workshop Attendee
IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY BEFORE TICKING THE “I HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS & CONDITIONS” BOX DURING CHECKOUT.
BY TICKING THE “I HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS & CONDITIONS” BOX, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, THAT YOU UNDERSTAND IT, AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT TICK THE “I HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS & CONDITIONS” BOX DURING CHECKOUT
In consideration of the Lifespan Integration Workshop for which you are currently registering, you agree to the following:
I. Use of Proprietary Materials
Proprietary Materials. You understand that all concepts, information, and materials provided during Lifespan Integration Workshops and on this website (the “Materials”) are the proprietary property of Lifespan Integration, LLC and are protected by copyright, trade secret, and other applicable laws. You also understand that the words “Lifespan Integration” and “LI” are the protected trademarks/servicemarks (“Marks”) of Lifespan Integration, LLC, whether or not these Marks carry the “™” or any other symbol. The Materials and Marks are protected by the laws of the United States of America and International Treaties.
Permitted Uses. Lifespan Integration, LLC grants to all Professionals who fully complete a Lifespan Integration Workshop a nonexclusive, limited license to use the Copyrighted Materials and Marks in advertising for and providing mental health counseling and psychotherapy services to their clients, PROVIDED that any materials used clearly display a copyright notice and the url for the Lifespan Integration website (www.LifespanIntegration.com).
Limitations on Use. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to reproduce, transmit, store, modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the Materials or Marks in any manner without prior written permission from Lifespan Integration, LLC. You also agree that if you provide information about Lifespan Integration on your website, you must incorporate into your text a link to www.LifespanIntegration.com and to clearly state that the Materials are copyrighted by Lifespan Integration, LLC.
Specifically Prohibited Uses. In addition to the above-stated restrictions and other uses prohibited by law, Lifespan Integration, LLC specifically prohibits the following activities:
you agree not to USE ANY MARK OR deliver the Materials themselves, either reproduced or modified, or anything derived from the Materials, either orally or in writing, as part of any seminar, training program, workshop, consulting, or similar business activity which you make available to OTHER PROFESSIONALS, your clients, or ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, except with the prior written permission of LIFESPAN INTEGRATION, LLC.
Written Permission. Unless expressly indicated otherwise herein by Lifespan Integration, LLC, even if you have previously obtained written permission to use any Materials or Marks, you must obtain such written consent from Lifespan Integration, LLC each time before again using any Materials or Marks. Requests for permission should be directed to Peggy Pace, Manager of Lifespan Integration, LLC, at ppace@LifespanIntegration.com.
No Ownership. Except as expressly stated herein, you acknowledge that you have no right, title, or interest of any kind on any legal basis in or to the Materials or Marks.
II. No Warranty
Peggy Pace and Lifespan Integration, LLC do not guarantee nor do they make any express or implied warranties with regard to expected patient responses or the efficacy of Lifespan Integration therapy.
III. Hold Harmless
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Peggy Pace and Lifespan Integration, LLC in any legal action arising out of your use of Lifespan Integration therapy.
1. Governing Law. This Agreement and performance hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, and the sole jurisdiction for any legal proceedings under this Agreement, or breach thereof, shall be in the Kittitas County, Washington.
2. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid, illegal, or unenforceable under any applicable statute or rule of law, it is deemed modified to the degree necessary to comply with applicable law, and the remaining provisions shall remain in force and unaffected.
3. Injunction. You agree that your breach of any provision of this Agreement will cause Lifespan Integration, LLC irreparable injury that is inadequately compensable in monetary damages and, accordingly, that Lifespan Integration, LLC shall be entitled to injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction against the breach or threatened breach of this Agreement, in addition to any other remedies in law or equity.
4. Waiver. The waiver or failure of Lifespan Integration, LLC to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further right hereunder and no waiver shall be effective unless in writing.
5. Assignment. You agree that your rights under this Agreement, including, but not limited to your limited license to use the Copyrighted Materials and Marks, are not transferable without the express written consent of Lifespan Integration, LLC.
6. Entire agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and Licensor, supersedes any prior agreement or understanding whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter hereof, and may be modified only by a written agreement signed by both parties.