The Level 2 Lifespan Integration Training
Before attending the Level 2 Lifespan Integration training
After attending the Level 1 Lifespan Integration Training, therapists are equipped with the skills to begin using LI with many of their clients. Newly trained LI therapists are encouraged to begin using LI with their stable clients immediately after the Level 1 training. If possible, therapists should take Level 2 fairly soon after taking Level 1. After completing Levels 1 and 2, therapists will have the skills they need to utilize LI with most clients. Therapists who have questions are encouraged to schedule one or more consultation sessions with one of the LI trainers, or with an LI consultant. Our website directory lists contact information for LI trainers and consultants.
Therapists are also encouraged to begin experiencing LI for themselves. Therapists who believe they may eventually want to become certified in LI should choose a certified LI therapist to work with. Experiencing one’s personal LI therapy from a certified LI therapist is one of the requirements to become certified in LI.
Description of the Level 2 Lifespan Integration training
During the Level 2 training participants will learn:
- To use LI Standard protocol and its variations to resolve specific traumas in the Timeline while meeting the previously unmet needs of younger ego states.
- To use variations of the LI Baseline protocol to increase the client’s capacity to move toward and to stay within their Window of Tolerance (WOT).
- To use variations of the LI Baseline protocol to engage the self-organizing capacities of the individual client, allowing their self-system to sort through and release no longer needed survival strategies originally developed to defend against early trauma and neglect.
- More about assessment and treatment planning and how to use the LI protocols learned in Levels 1 and 2 to create treatment plans which will increase each individual client’s integration and body-mind coherence.
Over this two day training there will be three supervised practice sessions where participants practice and experience the LI Standard protocol from each of three roles: therapist, client, and observer. Every participant is required to complete all three practices in order to receive credit for the training.
The Lifespan Integration training workshops are for mental health professionals.
To qualify to attend, a therapist must have a graduate degree in the field of mental health. The trainings are open to clinicians with MA, MS, MC, MSW, PsyD, and PhD degrees in Psychology, and to MD Psychiatrists. Any exceptions must be approved prior to registration.
Psychology graduate students nearing completion of their programs are eligible to attend the Lifespan Integration training at a reduced rate. To qualify to attend, students should be in the final year of their training programs, and must be participating in a supervised counseling internship.
Cancellation Policy: Tuition will be refunded in full if notice of cancellation is received at least three weeks prior to the first day of the two day training. For cancellations less than three weeks prior to the date of the training, tuition will be refunded less a $30 cancellation fee. Cancellations within 72 hours of the training will not be refunded, the exception being that we will refund therapists who test positive for Covid during the three days before the training.
Notification of cancellation should be emailed to info@LifespanIntegration.com
Cost of Level 2 training
Early registration rate (paid 3 weeks or more in advance of training dates):
- Full – $520
- Students, Group rate, and those taking Level 1 for a second time – $430
Full rate – after early registration deadline:
- Full – $550
- Students, Group rate, and those taking Level 1 for a second time – $460
14.5 Clock hours through NBCC
Three or more therapists attending from the same agency qualify for group rate.