Cornerstone Counselling and Therapy service Centre.
• (UKCP) Certificate in Creative Supervision
• (UKCP) Accredited Integrative Child and Young Persons Psychotherapist
• MSc: Integrative Child and Young Person Psychotherapy
• Dip: Integrative Child and Young Person Psychotherapy
• Post grad diploma: Integrative Psychotherapy
• BSc (Hons) Psychology
• Diploma: Integrative adult counselling
• Lifespan Integration Levels 1-3
• Lifespan integration Child and Systemic therapy
• Video Interactive Guidance Accreditation (Level 1-3)
• Bilateral Stimulation (Child EMDR)
• Cruse Bereavement Adult and Child
I have approx. 20 years’ experience of working with Adults, children and young people who have struggled with personal, social, and emotional difficulties. This includes bullying, bereavement, physical and sexual violence, complex developmental trauma, anxiety to depression. I use several methods to support recovery from these difficulties. These methods range from creative activities to more specialised trauma processing techniques e.g., Sand tray, shells and stones, Lifespan Integration Therapy and Bi-lateral stimulation. In addition, I also use some CBT techniques to help clients explore new ways to change or manage behavioural or social difficulties.
I am aware that for some people seeking help and coming to therapy can be very daunting. The idea of sharing some of your most personal and often painful memories and worries can seem quite scary and overwhelming. Many people feel like this at first. However, once they begin to feel able to express their thoughts, feelings and worries through these methods, they can through in time feel a reduction of those difficulties. It is important that you only attend therapy when you feel it is the right time for you and to only share the difficulties that you are ready to share.
For some people who have experienced trauma, techniques like Bi-lateral Stimulation and Lifespan Integration have been found to be quite effective in reducing the level of the impact of Flashbacks, Nightmares, and other troubling symptoms e.g., Anxiety. I have used these techniques in both Adults and children.
These are some of the regular issues I have worked with.
• Domestic Abuse and Violence.
• Emotional abuse
• Grounding Techniques.
• Low self-confidence
• Low self-esteem
• Low self-worth
• Peer and intimate relations
• Physical abuse and trauma
• Sexual abuse
• Suicidal thoughts
• Trauma in general
My current availably is :-
Mondays from 10 am to 8 pm
Tuesdays from 2.00pm to 8.00pm
My fees for general psychotherapy: £50 per hour
Lifespan integration may take from a 1.5 to 2 hours slot: £75 – £100.
Sheffield, S11 7HG