I am a Seattle-based trauma focused therapist specializing in Lifespan Integration, the Gottman Method, treating internalized oppression, neruodivergence, complex PTSD, and the queer, trans, and non-binary community. I work with individuals, couples, throuples, polycules, and families of all ages, genders, and sexual orientations. I am currently accepting new clients.
Helping people make profound and sustainable changes in their quality of life is my passion and I am so grateful that I get to do this work. I love watching people reclaim their power and re-center themselves in their own lives. Being trauma informed and social justice focused is important to me, both in and out of the office. My goal is to create a therapeutic container where you feel safe, seen, heard, and accepted. If you think you are too weird or broken to be loved and accepted, I might be the right therapist for you.
I use an intuitive and eclectic mix of evidence based therapy models to customize sessions based on a client’s individual needs. Besides Lifespan Integration, Gottman Method, and Treating Internalized Oppression, the modalities and theories I lean on most are depth psychology, narrative therapy, family systems, emotion focused therapy, existentialism, Gestalt, complexity theory, attachment theory, trauma informed cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), and solution focused therapy.
- PTSD and Complex PTSD
- Attachment Wounds and Disorganized Attachment Style
- History of Gaslighting and Scapegoating
- Neurodivergence – ASD, ADHD, Pathological Demand Avoidance, Sensory Processing Disorder, etc.
- Social and Communication Skill Building for All Ages
- Highly Sensitive People (HSP) and Empaths
- Internalized Oppression
- Gender Identity and the Transition Process
- Sexual Orientation and the Coming Out Process
- Parenting and Co-Parenting – Attachment and Connection focused
- Conscious Relationships
- Collaborative Divorce
Seattle, WA 98107