I believe transformation can happen anytime, and that self-exploration and self-care are important parts of being able to change the world.
I believe you don’t have to be “sick” to get better– that we can all deepen and improve our relationships with ourselves and with one another.
I provide both in-depth and short-term, focused psychotherapy.
I love working with activists, artists, queer youth, dreamers, spiritual leaders, helping professionals, children, families and parents.
Areas of expertise include:
- LGBTQ issues, including coming out and LGBTQ children/teens
- Fertility and pregnancy, including struggles with infertility
- Trauma, including sexual trauma, rape and incest
- Spirituality and religion
- Parenting and family stressors
- Children and families, including parenting/education for children with disabilities
- Anxiety and burnout prevention